Sunday, April 12, 2009


Hi Everybody!

This is my very 1st post, so if I make a few mistakes please for give me I promise they will get better.

My 1st mentionable outing since I moved back to Washington was visiting the Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection. You are probably thinking, (but i hope you are not) what makes that garden so chic....

Well, the Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection is an outdoor museum of living art!! (art/museums, tre chic) Bonsai is an ancient Asian art form used to depict larger trees in nature. Artists shape miniature trees to illustrate Bonsai in their nature habitat. Bonsais like to grow in dramatic landscape such as windswept rocky shores and jagged mountainsides. The PRBC, which is now closed :(

1 comment:

  1. Nice Blog . I love baby tree's to :) . Im sure you took some pictures of the Pacific Rim Bonsai Collection. If you could would you e-mail me some of those pictures? Look forward to your next blog Pacific North West Chic !!
    Sincerely Tony

    ReplyDelete